As we are nearing year-end it makes a lot of sense to review your current Will, especially if any of the following occurred during 2017 –
- A named beneficiary died
- A possible beneficiary was born
- A named beneficiary divorced
- A named beneficiary is very sick or has a drug dependency
- You are moving or moved to a different state
- The value of your assets changed significantly
These are just a few events that should prompt a review of your Will and your Estate Plan.
The professionals at Garden State Trust Company will be happy to meet to review your Will and Estate Plan at no obligation to you.